Saturday, October 8, 2011

Im back!














Hi Everybody-




I am back. It is Minipiggy#1. I am sorry I have not been posting for a while, I have had tons of things to do with school starting, but I am back now and ready to tell you all about Oscar Mayer. Oscar Mayer is doing well and is behaving a lot better, but is curious with the coming cold fronts. The first thing I am going to start out telling you about is Oscar's first camping trip.




At the end of summer my family and I went camping up in Wyoming and brought Oscar and Cassie the dog. It was the first day we had gotten to the campsite and I wanted to go swimming down by the lake. So I headed down there with Oscar by my side. When I had gotten down to the lake, I set things up and waited for my family. When everybody finally arrived, the fun began. I brought Oscar down to the water and set a cheerio in the sand and of course he ate it, but was kind of surprised to see that the water was pretty chilly. After I had dropped a cheerio in to the sand, I dropped a cheerio a little deeper in the water and he went after it. Soon enough, I had Oscar in the water truly swimming to the point he could not touch. It was so cute to see his tiny head sticking up beyond the waves. He followed me in the water when I was swimming and making zig-zags and he completely followed along. After about five minutes in the water, Oscar decided he was done, so like a rocket he shot out of the water and ran up the beach and quietly sat by a tee pee fort that two boys had built. He wiggled and sunk his body in to the sand. Later, he repeated this step again and went back into the water and then went back into the sand. Well after I had swam with Oscar for most of the day, I decided to head back to camp and asked Oscar to follow me and he obeyed. Until my brother ran up behind him causing Oscar to bark and take off at his fastest. Oscar ran so fast and was so startled, me and my brother could not keep up with him. But finally he stopped at our campsite and did not thankfully go beyond. After that, Oscar was exhausted. He slept very well that night curled up in my sleeping bag. That day I will NEVER forget and I hope you enjoyed this post and will be reading many more.

Written By Lauren Pyle

No comments:

Post a Comment