Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hi it's Minipiggy#1.
Today I am going to update you on Oscars experience at my brother's baseball game.



But let me tell you how Oscar ended up being there.


Well the day my brother came home and said his team was named the Thundering Llamas I knew Oscar would have to be apart of it. So Oscar could blend into the team I made a Llamas #1 bandanna. I brought him to every baseball practice and made the team play good and pretty soon he turned into the Thundering Llamas mascot.


So then I started bringing him to every baseball game, and drew lots of crowds.The funny thing though is that every time Oscar was at the baseball game they would win, and every time he was not at a game they would loose.


But last night was the championship game and when Oscar step foot into the park the team was on a roll. Later that night they won the Championship game, and while they were taking photos of the Champions Oscar was right there in the middle of them ready for the camera!


Thanks for viewing!!!!

Written By Lauren Pyle

No comments:

Post a Comment