Sunday, July 10, 2011

The New Oscar Mayer

Hi, I am Minipiggy#1, the owner of a Crazy Mini Pig. His name is Oscar P. Mayer, born April 2nd, 2011. No relation to the famous Oscar Mayer bologna. Oscar came off the airplane on May 5th, 2011. His little pink and spotted body weighed only two pounds and was the size of a LONG kitten. As of today, when I am writing my first blog, with great excitement of sharing Oscars stories with the web, he now weighs 10 pounds. He has made leaps of progress as he has grown, including making many people who pass by him happy, visiting retirement homes, and learning fun stuff every day. I would like to write this blog as a way to share with you Oscar's every day crazy life. Whether it includes our attempt to paint Oscar's toe nails or him chasing the cats around the house. Also, I would like to tell you some things we learned along the way on taking care of Oscar. Many people see Oscar and want to run out and get their own mini pig, NOT ADVISABLE! Mini pigs take lots of time and patience. As I learn more and more about this funny little creature, I decided to take all of these notes and tidbits and write a book about how to take care of these crazy mini pigs! Also, a club is in my future plan, but this blog is the first step. Along the way though, I hope to take one crazy mini pig hoof step at a time. Thanks for viewing!

Written By Lauren Pyle

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading more and more about Oscar and his escapades. As a duck owner I know all about the trials and tribulations of getting to know the Idiosyncrasies of a new species. Good luck to both of you!

    ReplyDelete