Monday, July 18, 2011

Oscar the Candy Stealer

Hi. Its me Minipiggy#1. I am reporting on Oscar to let you know what this crazy mini pig of mine has done this time. Well, I will start form the beginning: my dad and brother were home and I was out with my mom.
When we were gone apparently my brother or my dad (who knows?) reached into the candy door, accidentally letting Oscar see what they were doing. My brother and dad says Oscar must have wiggled himself in and a small bag of candy fell out. Well being the crazy pig that Oscar is, he had to go over and check it out. When my mom and I got home from the store and asked were Oscar was, my dad didn't know. We searched the house and in the dining room surprise, surprise, there is Oscar munching down on chocolate and candy tabs. Just to let you know, like a dog, pigs are absolutely not supposed to have chocolate, but I guess that is what you get when you have crazy mini pig.
Thanks for following!

Written By Lauren Pyle

No comments:

Post a Comment